Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal housing list

Options
  • 10-02-2010 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have recently sent off my application to put on the fingal housing list, what are the following steps, as I am not sure what way it works, how long before I know if I have been approved or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Hiya.

If you have sent off your application with all the supporting documents, you should get an acknowledgement letter back from them if you are successful. Give it a few months and call back with your reference number and ask them where you are on the list. Some people are on the list years, be aware of that! It's graded on a point system. Someone with kids get higher points than someone without, say. A single mother with kids would get more points than a couple and things like that.

Advertisement