Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most manly thing you have done recently?

Options
  • 10-02-2010 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭

or ever?

We are building are bar in our gaff at the moment so there is a lot of tools lying about.

One of the power drills died so i decided to smack it a few times with a hammer...there is nothing more manly than hitting a power tool with a hammer while drinking a beer...fcuk yeah!...I'm a man!...take that Tim the Toolman Taylor!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hazys wrote: »
    or ever?

We are building are bar in our gaff at the moment so there is a lot of tools lying about.

One of the power drills died so i decided to smack it a few times with a hammer...there is nothing more manly than hitting a power tool with a hammer while drinking a beer...fcuk yeah!...I'm a man!...take that Tim the Toolman Taylor!!

And for your next trick, when the drill explodes ripping apart your hand, you won't cry out in pain.

As for myself, well there was that time I almost copulated with a female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Let me think, most manly thing........eh.........thank you for this frank eye opener OP. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I just went to the gym! Apart from that, there's not a lot that's very manly about me. :pac:

I just went to the gym! Apart from that, there's not a lot that's very manly about me. :pac:

Did you go on the bikes followed by the thread mill. If so, it doesn't count. You need to lift heavy things for the gym to be manly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Boston wrote: »
    And for your next trick, when the drill explodes ripping apart your hand, you won't cry out in pain.

As for myself, well there was that time I almost copulated with a female.

The battery was out and so was the tip, so not much chance of explosion or flying parts...i really wasnt hitting it hard it just seemed like a manly thing to do :) (smily face in post isnt that manly...real men dont smile)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I blew some bubbles using a bubble-sword

Will wrote: »
    I blew some bubbles using a bubble-sword

May make you a legend, but it doesn't make you a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I told an auld one who tried to jump the queue at the local supermarket to get her fat ass behind me before I clocked her.

:mad:

I told an auld one who tried to jump the queue at the local supermarket to get her fat ass behind me before I clocked her.

:mad:

I hope you are being sarcastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

You're one ahead of me!

• Advertisement

May make you a legend, but it doesn't make you a man.

But it's a sword that blows bubbles!! A SWORD!

Did you go on the bikes followed by the thread mill. If so, it doesn't count. You need to lift heavy things for the gym to be manly.

Haha, swearzies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I shaved with my Bismark cutthroat razor. roarrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I got lost and refused to ask for directions! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

I tried to pee standing up......
    ................Im a girl. It didn't quiet work out. :(

Kudos for the effort "sorrywhat"

I've the manflu, feel bleurgh but feel manly calling it the manflu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

...dribbled uncontrollably when I saw this in Dublin...

Alfa-Romeo-8C-Competizione-10-lg.jpg

I kicked a door in for a girl once so she could use the bathroom. She still didn't sleep with me.... But it was pretty manly. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I stuck my hand up a sheep and pulled out a lamb!

I really need to get out of here again....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I whinged loudly, mumbled bitterly and was sulky when she started to watch 'Notting Hill' a few minutes ago on the TV. She turned to me and barked "Stop being such a man".
    :rolleyes:

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

I started to put back together my friends motorbike that I had stripped down for him last week. Mans work!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Got up at 7.15 to get herself a lemsip, spent my lunchtime getting her perscription at the chemist and went to the chipper for her at teatime. Got off the couch at ten to go out to get diet cokes.

Pah.

Posted " is misogyny an art or a science " on my facebook page. Now that was manly.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Had about 2 months to do an essay due today, did it today in 5 hours in which I also watched about an hour of telly and 4 smoking breaks. :pac:

amacachi wrote: »
    Had about 2 months to do an essay due today, did it today in 5 hours in which I also watched about an hour of telly and 4 smoking breaks. :pac:

how girlie can you get -multitasking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I used a hammer to bang nails into a wall.
    I walked around holding the hammer for 10 minutes afterwards with intent.

Turned out, nothing else needed hammering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Gave the GF a good auld seeing to this morning. :cool:

Can't get more manly than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭squidgey

The other night there was a girl on Dame St being hastled by a drunkard as she waited for her bus. She seemed rather scared. I told him to go f*** off and leave her alone. He then f***ed off.

KTRIC wrote: »

Can't get more manly than that.

LOL -there are some who would disagree with you :eek::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

CDfm wrote: »
    how girlie can you get -multitasking:D

Must be joking, had to stop each time. Got feck all done on the bus because I'm a man so was incapable both feeling sick and typing. :P

• Advertisement

Hazys wrote: »
    or ever?

Speaking of power drills...this is a Man's way of feeding his daughter*

*Thats just an accident waiting to happen

Advertisement