Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish green gathering 2010

Options
  • 10-02-2010 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

the irish green gathering is on again this year in the wicklow hills, this year will see main stage and dance tent. promising to have an extensive environmental expo and quality markets.
    the perfect mix of environment and party
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭hudsonriver

wiklow hills?

Not on in wexford anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Igreengathering

no
    we are moving to the beautifull glendalough estate. we are at present building a permenant festival site.
    we are planning a few permanant structures and gardens that can mature with the festival.
    we have only just launched our facebook and myspace pages yesterday and here on boards, but our web site will be up and running within a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

If your looking for a band for the festival then check out the band i work with

www.myspace.com/saccade

PM me if we can help out

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

any artists comfirmed

no yet but we a talking to a few artists at present and would hope to have confirmation by march

• Advertisement

we have just had some people offer to do workshops at this years events, making homemade wine and fine art paintinf fantasticEdit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MissLilly46

Could you tell me if the gathering is suitable for families with teenage children. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭Shoog

Are we to assume that the organisers of this event have lunched out and it won't be going ahead. I have been unable to find any details since the initial announcement made in February - and since we are a month away from the date and no new news is out - it couldn't have much of an attendance without publicity.
    I was hoping to take down quite a large group and a small marquee, and I attempted to contact the organisers about the details - but the email address doesn't seem active.

Seems a bit bad form to leave it all dangling at this late a date.

Any ideas on this.

Shoog

Advertisement