Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most embarrassing rap battle I have EVER seen!!!

Options
  • 10-02-2010 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

As a past pupil of Terenure I hereby renounce any ties I have to the school, the absolute state of these fellas, the most cringe worthy thing I have ever seen in my life!

"I'll bust a cap in yo ass...in Call of Duty!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DJ_U4EA

Somebody would want to tell cardigan boy on the right there to stop trying to fit an essay into his verses - he sounds ridiculous. Truely cringe worthy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Terenure aka THE HOOD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

robby^5 wrote: »
    Terenure aka THE HOOD
    You know it, I get the bus outside the school every day but there's no bin for my cigarette so you know what I do?
    Just fling it on the ground! We're bullet in the Nure!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

You know it, I get the bus outside the school every day but there's no bin for my cigarette so you know what I do?
    Just fling it on the ground! We're bullet in the Nure!

That is some straight up O.G. gangsta **** dawg, nomesayin.

See, nomesayin, in the hood homeboys be playin rugby but loike in the hood we dont even have no stadiums and have to like travel on the whack luas to the northsoide of the city for the match roight, it's like totally straight up whack dawg.

But for srs that is pretty embarrassing stuff right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

These guys in a few years will look back at this and wondering what the hell they were doing...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

kinda funny. its just a bit of fun dont take it so serious

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

I lasted a minute and a half, one word comes to mind, gimps

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

As a past pupil of Terenure I hereby renounce any ties I have to the school, the absolute state of these fellas, the most cringe worthy thing I have ever seen in my life!

just as a point... what was the least embarrassing rap battle you've ever seen?

they're not exactly slick to start with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 WoodenChin

Classic.

Advertisement