Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resetting 3com baseline 2916 switch

Options
  • 10-02-2010 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello fellow Techies,

I have a problem with a 3com baseline 2916 switch. I need to reset it to factory default settings ....This switch is old stock that I would like to recycle. It was in use as a 3rd party network system and as this system has had its hardware up dated. These switches have been made redundant. I would like to recycle them for use on another network system I'm rolling out .
    I have no login to do so. I have read the user manual and the default username is usually Admin But i have no password
    Does any body know of a way to reset this switch with out having to log in to it ....Like a reset button or shorting pins out

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement