Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Courteeners-"You Overdid it Doll" Misheard chorus

Options
  • 10-02-2010 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

Phantom have been looking for people thoughts on this.

What im hearing is "You want the titty tom"

People have been hearing "You wear a telethon"
    "You own a tank top"

Anyone been hearing this on the radio and thinkin what did I just hear??:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I always hear "You wore a tank top" but now that I'm listening to the music video it does actually sound a lot clearer and can hear "you over did it, doll".

Maybe it's just the radio version..?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

must be just the radio version!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,977 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Can't say i've heard it on the radio, cos i don't really listen to the radio,

But on that one all i can hear is "you overdid it doll"

He can be hard to understand at times, especially live,

Reminds me of how people used to sing "you're ok Jackie" instead of "you've got an ok jacket" on Acrylic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Reminds me of how people used to sing "you're ok Jackie" instead of "you've got an ok jacket" on Acrylic

Haha.. thats brutal, and too common.

I'm not mad on You Overdid it Doll I have to say, they appear to be going disco ala Frankie Goes To Hollywood or Blondie or someone.. hope this isnt indicative of the rest of the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

• Advertisement
Advertisement