Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What things do i need to bring with me for my theory test?

Options
  • 09-02-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I know i need a passport. But do i neeed a printout of the booking? Because i booked it online

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

ya should of got a confirmation letter in the post and i think ya need it with ya

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭eoinor

darraghm92 wrote: »
    I know i need a passport. But do i neeed a printout of the booking? Because i booked it online

thanks

Just bring photo ID, thats all you will need!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

darraghm92 wrote: »

thanks

I don't remember taking the printout with me. Just took my passport to the test. She checked my name in the register, asked for my id, gave her my passport and thats all it took.

Though I'ld say take a printout with you just to be safe...

Advertisement