Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PyRo's New Betting Blog.

Options
  • 09-02-2010 11:49pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭

Going to be covering Football and Horse Racing in my new blog which i thought i'd start. :)

Obviously i'll keep posting my picks in my other thread here but i'll keep the football to the blog only. Would appreciate it if a few of ye followed me, even just to quit it looking like i've no followers. :D

Link to my Blog below.

Click Here :D

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

My two football selections are up for this evening. Not original picks but they'll hopefully win.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Favourited. Won't be taking your picks for tonight mind you, not a fan or doing two singles and then throwing the same two teams in a double.

Favourited. Won't be taking your picks for tonight mind you, not a fan or doing two singles and then throwing the same two teams in a double.

I like doing Accumulators and having singles too, lowers the risk is one lets me down. Obviously big losses if both lose, but who'd take me serious if i put the two of them in a 10pt double ?.

Singles and Doubles for me tonight anyways and a couple of small accumulators.

Stunningly bad. :o

Hopefully it'll go better in the coming weeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

x PyRo wrote: »
    Stunningly bad. :o

Hopefully it'll go better in the coming weeks.
    ON paper it wasnt bad double, who knew,!

• Advertisement

I don't know!, but i'm wired drunk so it's all good lol.

Blog updated for tomorrows Football, despite lots of losses since i decided to start it, hopefully tomorrow will be lucky for me and i'll win some cash back!.

Click here for my bets!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement