Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITTfm

Options
  • 09-02-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭

Started on Monday, running until Friday at 9pm.

12-9 every day.

Available on 99.5 fm or on www.ittfm.com (with live audio & video streaming from the studio)

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Actually heard it last night, and Pika it was mentioned just how hot you are ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Actually heard it last night, and Pika it was mentioned just how hot you are ;)

Hahah, come off it! I was presenting a show last night ... The Love Hour :D
    Went well but we ended up having six people in the studio! Got a bit out of hand!

Did anyone see Andrew Maxwell on The Afternoon Show yesterday?
    He came on for a 10 minute interview at the start and ended up staying for the full hour and a half! :D

You can see it on replay on the website, if you missed it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hahah, come off it! I was presenting a show last night ... The Love Hour :D
    Went well but we ended up having six people in the studio! Got a bit out of hand!
    I'm serious! They said (MOD SNIP) Pikachucheeks is really hot or something to that effect (afaik form on here thats your real world name) and yeah i was tuned in when loads of people were in just before 9pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Well...we now know Heli is a stalker.

:pac:

You're next Teferi :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 NakedIrish

Can someone from ITTfm PM me in relation to the domain name ittfm.com please (I am the current owner)?

kthxbi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I'm serious! They said (MOD SNIP) Pikachucheeks is really hot or something to that effect (afaik form on here thats your real world name) and yeah i was tuned in when loads of people were in just before 9pm!

I'm sure it was just someone in my class messing! I never read any of the comments, because it's usually just people trolling! :pac:
    NakedIrish wrote: »
    Can someone from ITTfm PM me in relation to the domain name ittfm.com please (I am the current owner)?

kthxbi

Yeah, will do.

If anyone wants to see any of the week's shows, you can tune in online and watch them on playback :)

Advertisement