Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome New Mod Overlord

Options
  • 09-02-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭

So it seems we have a new Head Coach. I just skimmed through a wacky thread in Feedback which does not paint this forum in the best light.

I just wanted to start a thread to welcome Frisbee on board as I have always found this forum to be very welcoming.:) I'm going to try and post more here in the future and hopefully the forum will continue to thrive even with a few notable withdrawals.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I have always found this forum to be very welcoming.:) I'm going to try and post more here in the future and hopefully the forum will continue to thrive

Welcome to The Sparrow too! And yes, post more often yourself. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Welcome Laura!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Yeah had noticed the change....thought Blue or Neil would have started a thread here to acknowledge the arrival of Frisbee for those who may not have seen the Feedback thread!

Anywho....welcome Laura!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Truly excited by this one, Awesome job and welcome. :D

On a side note change the thread title its redonculous at best <
    And blue before you throw me another warning this is personal opinion :D

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

Welcome, Frisbee. I just discovered this forum today and look forward to getting to know everyone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

On a side note change the thread title its redonculous at best <
    And blue before you throw me another warning this is personal opinion :D
    Ref Blue reaches quickly for a yellow flag in back pocket, only to discover it's not there, but rather in the dirty laundry pile waiting to be washed after SB 2010.
    I just discovered this forum today and look forward to getting to know everyone
    Welcome to Whippersnapper too! CHEERS!

Trojan%20Cheerleaders.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Do you have to be over 45 to be a USC cheerleader or something? You not signed up yet for it blue? :p :pac:

Best of luck Frisbee!

Do you have to be over 45 to be a USC cheerleader or something? You not signed up yet for it blue? :p :pac:
    Blue reaches for her 45 and points it at Chucky the tree, pulls trigger, and a yellow flag pops out! :D

Fun welcome thread The Sparrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cheers everyone.

I know my appointed has not occurred in the most acrimonious of circumstances but I'm hoping we can get past that and keep this forum going strong and maintain it's core posting base, which I said numerous times on that Feedback thread is very very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Good to have you on board Frisbee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord, I mean congratulations I am sure you will do a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Trojan%20Cheerleaders.jpg

I was waiting for that!

Welcome Frisbee. :)

Advertisement