Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is he?? Gaa question

Options
  • 09-02-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

who's the wee lad who be's out warming up with the tyrone team, he be's kicking points from all sorts of angles,
    he only looks about 10-12.
    but my god some talent.

heard before he was a players wee brother but i cant remeber which player.

just curious realy as i'd watch out to see how he progresses

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭I dont know

I saw that wee lad. Not sure who he is, but he had No.10 on his back. A strange enough number to have as the ones O'Neills sell have 14 on them. Maybe his brother is one of the half forwards? Kyle Coney started at No.10 on saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

I saw that wee lad. Not sure who he is, but he had No.10 on his back. A strange enough number to have as the ones O'Neills sell have 14 on them. Maybe his brother is one of the half forwards? Kyle Coney started at No.10 on saturday night
    ah this lad was there long before kyle coney, first saw him at last years league game against donegal in ballybofey, he was there for the two mc kenna cup meetings between the counties too this year, then i saw him on telly on saturday night kickin points in the warm up again

• Registered Users Posts: 5 orangeman1

I think he's the son of the video man.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

jeez he's sum talent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Funkie

never heard of or seen this wee fella...

• Advertisement
Advertisement