Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay/Gumtree alert thread

Options
  • 09-02-2010 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭

There's one of these over on DFGSS, and after spotting a lovely deal on ebay, I thought I'd start one.

Lovely classic Raleigh here for nothing on ebay, perfect for a conversion/restoration.

Edit: Hope this kind of thread is allowed here, as there seems to be some rules about this kind of thing...This kind of thread works on some other forums here though, so it should be fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

I picked up a Raleigh for free recently too, fairly identical to this bike but different paint scheme. (PS the parts are really rubbish on these bikes, they were rubbish back then, never mind now)
    My example was an abandoned bike, currently being transformed into a single speed.

Advertisement