Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael C Hall to take hiatus from Dexter

Options
  • 08-02-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

After a setback in his treatment, he's announced that he's not going to play Dexter in Season five. For the coming season:

niccage_dextermorgan.jpg

This is bad news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

You know Nicolas Cage can eat a peach for hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Yillan wrote: »
    After a setback in his treatment,

Dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I saw this and came so close to pooping myself. This would be soooo bad.

Disturbing on many levels. Cage wouldn't have the chops to fill the role either, he's about as entertaining as a piece of wood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Nicolas "Horse-face" Cage? Say it ain't so. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Talk about bad taste OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Bad taste.

But tbh would be interesting to think what Cage could do with his role.[Raising Arzona, Bad Luitentient, Leaving Las Vegas Cage, not National Treasure/Wicker Man Cage]

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

really bad taste but is that pic from the website where they put nic cage's face on all famous people?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Bad taste???

It's the ****in internet.

I saw a picture today of a guy gingerly walking through about 100 dead bodies - more than likely in Haiti - and the suggestion was that he was engaged in a massive game of Twister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

sauce?

i've been looking around and all i can see is confirmations that he will be in fifth season :pac:
    Hall’s set to return to production for the fifth season of Dexter following completion of East Fifth Bliss. Larson co-stars on Showtime’s The United States of Tara, and her film credits include Greenberg and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Liu will make her Broadway debut in God of Carnage on March 2, starring with Dylan Baker, Janet McTeer and Jeff Daniels.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

sauce?

i've been looking around and all i can see is confirmations that he will be in fifth season :pac:
    It's a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

It's a joke.
    aye i know and haha, i don't mind jokes about cancer, but jokes about one of my favourite tv shows?! how dare they :mad: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

Yillan wrote: »
    I saw a picture today of a guy gingerly walking through about 100 dead bodies - more than likely in Haiti - and the suggestion was that he was engaged in a massive game of Twister.

Link please!

Edit: Found it! LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Talk about bad taste OP!

Do yourself a favor, don't google "Walk It Out Dystonia Remix"

This thread reminds of a Mel Brooks quote:

"When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy."

Oh and I seen a video showing all the dead bodies in Haiti, and one of the comments was "Chuck Norris should really cover his face when he sneezes". It was so wrong but it made me laugh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

sauce?

106497.jpg

Advertisement