Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock 3d Gender scan How accurate?

Options
  • 08-02-2010 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was wondering how reliable this lady is. She was very sure of the sex of my baby and i was curious to see if she had ever got it wrong? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

I'll let you know for sure in about 2 weeks :D

She told us at 23 weeks that we were having a girl and I double checked with the hospital 3 weeks ago and they also said it was a girl but should know for definite quite soon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Ultrasound Dimensions? They told us at 17 weeks we were having a girl from a 2D scan and then confirmed it at 28 weeks in the 3D scan.

5 weeks ago a little lady popped into the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Ultrasound Dimensions? They told us at 17 weeks we were having a girl from a 2D scan and then confirmed it at 28 weeks in the 3D scan.

5 weeks ago a little lady popped into the world :)

She even said she could tell from the physiology (and not just the burger) it was a girl

And it was more of a sluurrrpp than pop :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tk2010

thanks everyone. Its just i have 3 boys and had totally geared myself up to hear boy again so i nearly fell off the bed when she said girl. I just hope shes right! Congrats on your little girlies!!

Advertisement