Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vibro plate

Options
  • 08-02-2010 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Tuam, Athenry, Oranmore, Claregalway areas?
    Does anyone know of any salons that have the vibro plate sessions in any of these areas?
    My google search has been unsuccessful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭rco2000

Highly recommend Icon Hair & Beauty Salon in Tuam Shopping Centre which has a top of the range vibro plate. Loads of local women using it & costs just 5euro per 10 min session. They offer discounts when you book a block of sessions.
    Hope this helps.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

Oh thats a great tip! Thanks!
    Maybe i'll go at lunch time, imagine coming back to work with my big red face, the lads would think i was up to no good :p
    I'll give her a buzz later on...

the girl in the salon wasn't very helpful to be honest.
    Would you recommend it?
    I don't want to be wasting my time if it's not worthwhile.
    I tried it for 2 minutes but wasn't sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭rco2000

Yes it's worth it.
    Ignore the girl as it is the vibro plate that does the hard work!:)

Maybe i might go another place.
    she really put me off with her unhelpfulness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 GalwayGirl2011

I've seen advertisements of a place that rents out the vibro plate and you can use it in the comfort of your own home. Can't think of the name. A friend of mine brought one and finds it great. Sorry I'm not more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

Escape Leisure (Claregalway Hotel Gym) has the vibro plates also.

Nice folks there, very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

www.nyshapeup.ie

you can rent one out from these, they are based in Claregalway, according to the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

the gym in the Raheen Woods Hotel in Athenry has one as well.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 magressa

Hei Hyperbaby..
    ever tried the Power plate??? Its brilliant 30min session will make you feel muscle you didnt even know you had... I used to go in Dublin..now just getting settled and off to bodysmart in Barna...

Cheers..
    Mags:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭xxtattyberxx

Anyone know if there is anywhere in Athenry that does Vibro Plate besides the Raheen Hotel.

Thanks in advance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Total Fitness Gym has one in Tuam. I think it's €6 to go in and use the gym so you'll have as long as you want on it (so long as you're not hogging it :)) They have posters there with exercises to do on it and I do some weights using it too.

*I'm in no way connected to the gym apart from having a membership!*

Advertisement