Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets On Call

Options
  • 08-02-2010 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Okay, I was just wondering if any of ye know when this series is being shown again? I'm a huge fan of the show and my neighbour and I were having a chat about it the last day and didn't know why they haven't been showing it. It gives a great insight into the tough work Vets endure and can also be very funny at times. I know lots of people who used to continually watch that every week as it's such a good programme. It also gives an insight to how hard farmers have to work and there are some lovely characters in it. It's quite appalling some of the programmes RTE have on at times and the very programme I watch on RTE had to be taken off!

Anyway does anyone have any information on when and if it will be shown again?

Advertisement