Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Homes Brittas Bay etc

Options
  • 08-02-2010 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Anyone know someone who might rent out their mobile home or summer home for the summer in Brittas Bay area. It should have access to beach?

Burnsie2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

http://www.globrix.ie/property/rent/co--wicklow/brittas-bay

Ideally, you want Jack's Hole or the Ballinacarrig Bay Club but I'm not sure that owners there are allowed to rent by the week... I live in an estate where we share the 'private' beach those parks have access to and couldn't recommend it enough.

Actually, I've seen properties being advertised in the local shop (beside McDaniel's pub) before for weekly rental etc.

TBH, it may not work out any cheaper than a package trip to Spain. It's a lovely place but rents are quite high for high-season lets.

Advertisement