Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumcondra to Ballycoolin Business Park

Options
  • 08-02-2010 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi All

I have an interview with Paypal coming up and was jsut wondering what is the best way to get to the Ballycoolin Business Park

Im currently living in Drumcondra

Can anyone tell me how long it would take me to get there at peak hours

Thanks

K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

40D from the Whitworth Road straight to the Business Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭kaykay27

thanks adrienne- sure that stop is just round the corner from me-perfect

Do you have any idea re how long it would take to get out there in the mornings?? is traffic usually heavy going out that way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's a bus lane all the way down the Finglas Road so it shouldn't be too bad at that hour of the morning but I'm not too sure as I've never gotten it in that direction at that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

Maybe do a trial run? Hope the interview goes well x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭daymobrew

kaykay27 wrote: »
    Do you have any idea re how long it would take to get out there in the mornings?? is traffic usually heavy going out that way?
    The Dubin Bus timetable page seems to indicate 45 minutes.
    You could ring the depot (Harristown, phone number at bottom of that page) and ask them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I used to take the 40d from drumcondra to ballycoolin IDA aswell, it can take half an hour if its quiet, but mostly its 40-45 mins. Bus lane all the way so traffic doesnt affect it too much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Give yourself an hour in case of the bus being late or and accident on route, good luck with the interview.

Advertisement