Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer wanted

Options
  • 08-02-2010 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey guys!!!!!! i really need a singer.
    i am in donegal.
    i want someone with a good variety of styles under their belt that is good at writing lyrics. i.e. finding abstract subject matter that will not alienate people.
    i would love if the person had an interest in jazz,alt rock,trance,metal,prog,house,prog house(lol),blues,drone music and post rock. or at least some of those things. there are many gigs lined up.it is required that the person has irish and english as two of the songs are intended to be in irish. age between 18 and 25 would be perfect. sex doesnt matter. you just gotta be good at what you do.i will e-mail the demo to whomever is interested. thank you all!! cappin-leg-4-a-hand@hotmail.com is my e-mail so try and e-mail me!

Advertisement