Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tindersticks album

Options
  • 07-02-2010 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Anyone listening to this?

Some really good tracks on it such as Harmony around my table and black smoke. Overall not as good as The Hungry Saw imo, and nowhere near as good as their older stuff....

They should be announcing some Irish dates soon, David Kitt is now part of the band too!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

got it recently as a download (legally) so far so good....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Haven't got hold of their new album yet but I've liked the few tracks I've heard on the radio.

No Irish tour dates announced yet and they seem to be playing every where else.

Can someone call Kittser and tell him to sort it out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

I emailed them about Irish dates and got the following reply (a day later!)
    We’re looking at some options at the minute. Hopefully they will come to fruition.

Thanks for your interest.

dan

Hopefully something will come of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,865 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

haven't heard it yet but I loved The Hungry Saw - more stripped back than their old sound but still great (and much better than the last album they did as a 6-piece).

Advertisement