Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing Password?

Options
  • 07-02-2010 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

I recently changed my 4 digit password for the printing services.
    The only problem is I cant remember what I changed it to. :rolleyes:
    Does anybody know who I should go to? ISS?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭CJTobin

ISS would probably be your best bet, unless you've got the time on your hands to try out all 10,000 possible combinations. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Any particular reason why you changed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Your Printing Account PIN Number

Your printing account PIN number acts as a password to ensure other users who may know your student number cannot access the credits in your printing account. Your printing account PIN number by default is 9999 but you should change this at the first opportunity and instructions on how to do so are provided beside the VCA's. If you lose or forget your PIN number you must call in person to the Ricoh technician.Your Printing Account PIN Number

Your printing account PIN number acts as a password to ensure other users who may know your student number cannot access the credits in your printing account. Your printing account PIN number by default is 9999 but you should change this at the first opportunity and instructions on how to do so are provided beside the VCA's. If you lose or forget your PIN number you must call in person to the Ricoh technician.
    Heres when he's around!
    http://www.isservices.tcd.ie/facilities/printing_support.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I recently changed my 4 digit password for the printing services.
    The only problem is I cant remember what I changed it to. :rolleyes:
    Does anybody know who I should go to? ISS?

Thanks.

Class. You've decided to finally pay for your printing like everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

devinejay wrote: »
    Any particular reason why you changed it?

Well I thought it might be a good idea, in the unlikely event that I forgot to log off one of the macs.
    Unfortunately, the decision was made after a few pints in the gingerman, and I couldn't remember the password the next morning. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Class. You've decided to finally pay for your printing like everyone else.
    What?

Advertisement