Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention paranormal groups

Options
  • 07-02-2010 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    I was speaking to Terri today she is one of the main volunteers for charleville castle.
    She was asked to send a appeal from dudley to all of us,
    The financial strain that the castle is under at the moment is huge,
    This new project they are doing is pulling all funds from them.
    Dud has said that to break even they have to raise at least 5000 euro over
    the next month.
    If he can not raise the money he will have no other option but to close
    the castle off to all events.
    This is and will be a big disappointment to all groups that use the castle.
    I Know we all have our own commitments with our jobs and running our
    households,
    But i was wondering if any of you would be free to do a open investigation
    with in the next week or two.
    even if each team pulls together with another team to try raise a few funds would be great.
    Again this is a very important issue i think we should all try and support.
    So if you could all get back to me asap and trow your ideas forward
    or even try and spare a night in charleville for a open investigation
    my email is traze@praofi.org
    Talk to you all soon

Traze

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Traze

hey have gotten 3 new buildings donated to them but the snag is they have to pay for its dismantaling and transportation to the castle
    they have vollenteers doing it but they have to have some where to sleep and eat so castle paying for it and are drasticly running out of money, so they have to raise 5000 euro with in the next month
    these new buildings will be a great asset to the castle and all paranormal groups who use it. so please everyone try and dig deep even 5 or ten euro would be a great start towards raising the much needed funds

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hey Traze.

KPS won't be able to do any opens there in the next while but were going to see if we can raise any funds...

Will let you know..

Ruth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I have tried to contact Dudley, Bonnie and Terri this week via text, voicemail and email but never got a response.

I was talking to terri today, her mobile is working fine, just keep trying her, bonnie and dud are up and down from limerick with the new project that we are trying to raise the funds for, so just keep trying them also

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hi Traze, IPIC wil help out as much as is needed..

• Advertisement

Thanks logan, even if every member of each group was to give a tenner each that would be a small way of helping. we are all trying to get this much needed funds together asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've got almost 30 people waiting to do open investigations but for some reason I've never had clarified I am not allowed lead a group at Charleville. I thought it was about some people drinking on an investigation I did but given that there was asession going on there last week while a group was trying to do an investigation it cant be that? Of course they are more than happy to have me there is I have a reporter with me.

I wish them luck though.

I would hardly call a bottle of wine and a six pack a session, but there you go also the team doing the investigation also asked if they could bring a few drinks and they where told yes, as they wanted to have a few drinks after there investigation, They where a great bunch and we had no complaints from them, i am sure if there where complaints they would of informed us.
    As for your situation 6th i am not familiar with that so it would be best you took it up with dudley. I am not posting here to say who can or can not take part in anything to do with charleville i am reaching out to people to help support in any way they can to fundraise a big project that is happening,
    If you wish to get more information on it, please contact terri or dudley

As I said I wish them luck and would like to help but I cant bring people down for an open investigation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

6th wrote: »
    As I said I wish them luck and would like to help but I cant bring people down for an open investigation.

You certainly can but yu have to be supervised. I am not going to get into any pissing matches here cause we're all mates now but PRAI / AMPS would supervise for the cause there are a few dates open if those 30 people want to come down. If you'd feel more comfortable I can put you in touch with Ray from AMPS. No bother at all:cool:

• Advertisement

Ah no i've said and said again its not a problem with any of you guys so another group makes no difference (I'd prefer you guys anyways ;)) the problem is the castle having an issue with me.

Anyway I've contacted them and might hear back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

6th wrote: »
    Ah no i've said and said again its not a problem with any of you guys so another group makes no difference (I'd prefer you guys anyways ;)) the problem is the castle having an issue with me.

Anyway I've contacted them and might hear back.

Ok no problem talk soon

Advertisement