Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take me out,would you go on it?

Options
  • 06-02-2010 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Anyone see that program of the man been auctioned like prize beef and the insult of insults of all the lights going out.
    And in true Irish fashion a Irish lad on tonight couldnt remember the girls name who he picked lol :D

Would you parade on stage for women or men to tell you you are not their type at risk of lights all out?

would you go on take me out? 1 vote

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    NO
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Well i am a woman but i stilll wouldn't go on it.
    I might be desperate,but i ain't that desperate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Well i am a woman but i stilll wouldn't go on it.
    I might be desperate,but i ain't that desperate :D
    Ok if there was a show for women to be lined up:D would you\?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

Well, he takes the piss out of the girls as well, especially the ditzy twins:

Paddy: So you like a man with some money, with his own business?
    Twin: Oh, yes ..
    Paddy: An entrepreneur?
    Twin: <Blank expression>
    Audience: Laughter

Does anyone think the man silhouetted in the opening sequence is Ian Wright (the former Arsenal player)?
    When I saw it, I thought: "That looks like Ian Wright, he must be hosting this"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

These women represent ALL that is wrong in society, vapid shallow creatures who use sex and sexuality to "bag" a guy, but not any ordinary guy....no, he needs to be a footballer or someone with money and a nice car.

Yep, i'll spread me legs if he's got a Porsche and earns enough to keep me in Krystal five nights a week in the ever-so-glamourour Chinawhites.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Yeah I'd go on Take Me Out......take me out the back and shoot me :D
    No likey no lighty :p
    Reminds me of a show that was on a few years back hosted by Chris Tarrant, Man O Man or something like that, equally as ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Never. I couldn't stand being shot down like the scottish guy yesterday

baalthor wrote: »
    Well, he takes the piss out of the girls as well, especially the ditzy twins:

Paddy: So you like a man with some money, with his own business?
    Twin: Oh, yes ..
    Paddy: An entrepreneur?
    Twin: <Blank expression>
    Audience: Laughter

Does anyone think the man silhouetted in the opening sequence is Ian Wright (the former Arsenal player)?
    When I saw it, I thought: "That looks like Ian Wright, he must be hosting this"

Hahahaha now you mention it haha :D

These women represent ALL that is wrong in society, vapid shallow creatures who use sex and sexuality to "bag" a guy, but not any ordinary guy....no, he needs to be a footballer or someone with money and a nice car.

Yep, i'll spread me legs if he's got a Porsche and earns enough to keep me in Krystal five nights a week in the ever-so-glamourour Chinawhites.

Funny thought one of then ones i saw they didnt want the millionare at all.They dont seem to know what they want:confused: Are they on to be noticed only? Opera singer dancer model etc..
    Why the doctor is there though i dont know lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

No way, that show is for desperate whores.

• Advertisement

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Yeah I'd go on Take Me Out......take me out the back and shoot me :D
    No likey no lighty :p
    Reminds me of a show that was on a few years back hosted by Chris Tarrant, Man O Man or something like that, equally as ridiculous.

Hahaha could you imagine Ireland having shows like them.You would never be able to get away with it:D

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Never. I couldn't stand being shot down like the scottish guy yesterday

Oh he was kicked wasnt he :eek:

The guy from cork last week kept wearing this scarf around his neck well not even scarf he needs to get rid of it :D

phasers wrote: »
    No way, that show is for desperate whores.

What about the guys ? Why would they go on it? Isnt there enough women to date :D Like millionare and a fireman :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The guys are hoping to get laid, the girls are hoping for a Nuts shoot.

Advertisement