Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows xP; Can't see pictures & Videos in Boards.ie

Options
  • 06-02-2010 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

I running windows xP and surf using IE; in the past few days I cannot see any videos or pictures which used to be visible in various boards threads. For example, in the motors forum I cannot see any of the pictures / videos in the Galway International rally forum.... its driving me mad (pardon the pun).

Any help to resolve this issue would be most appreciated.

Thanks boardies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Have you tried clearing your cache? In Internet Explorer I think its Tools > Internet Options and then there are various options one of which is to clear the history.

For Firefox you can do Tools > Clear Recent History.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Victor,

Thanks for the reply; done as you suggested but still no luck...... can't understand it and its drivin me nuts. Dont remember changing any settings either in the last few weeks....... if anyone else can shed any light on this issue I'd appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

In your 'Internet Options' - and under the 'Advanced' tab - Is the 'Show pictures' checkbox checked in the 'Multimedia' section?

Advertisement