Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARE THESE THE WORST SONGS EVER MADE??

Options
  • 06-02-2010 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

About two days ago I received an email from none other than Ray C on Facebook. In it I was informed that one of his tracks "Chrome Flute" had been signed to a record label.

Ok I thought,he's Irish Ill check it out who knows it might be good. Little did I know that in 5 minutes time I would be doubled over with tears running down my face laughing at how bad these tracks are.

Please check them out. If this can get signed,have faith people,anything can get signed. Comedic.:D

Enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/raymondcrockwell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Chrome flute???
    The name alone has me cracking up!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

oh my

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

pretty ballsy putting the beatport releases up of an artist wit his same name and trying to pass them off as his own stuff.

even though its drum and bass ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,
    then some sort of break down but hey hoe you'd never guess what happens then ........yep thats right : Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,Quantise,
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

seannash wrote: »
    pretty ballsy putting the beatport releases up of an artist wit his same name and trying to pass them off as his own stuff.

even though its drum and bass ha ha

Is that not the real Rockwell? Is that what your saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 p4ddyv

I haven't heard any of this tunes but I know for a fact Ray is a brilliant DJ

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

p4ddyv wrote: »
    I haven't heard any of this tunes but I know for a fact Ray is a brilliant DJ

I agree, I used to love his show on Nova years ago when he played a load of french house, used to be on Thursdays at 6 I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DJ_U4EA

Wow....just wow. I wonder is this the fabled "fidget house" I've heard about before? If it is, it would want to fidget itself back out of my ****ing ears as fast as it came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

DJ_U4EA wrote: »
    Wow....just wow. I wonder is this the fabled "fidget house" I've heard about before? If it is, it would want to fidget itself back out of my ****ing ears as fast as it came in.

This is pretty much fidget house.

Awful track by the way. Sounds like someone playing with Garageband the day they get their new Macbook.

• Advertisement
Advertisement