Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design my tattoo!

Options
  • 06-02-2010 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have wanted a tattoo since i was 16, i said I'd wait till my 18th birthday to get one, but it never happened, same thing happened with my 19th, and now my 20th has just been and gone. I have been looking up designs on the internet but i want something different! So, design my tattoo!
    I know the tattoo will be on me forever, so it should be designed by professionals, or even artistic friends, but i love the idea of the anonymous artist!
    so, Id like the tattoo on the back of my neck, coming down from my hairline.
    id like something small enough, with cherry blossoms and stars, possibly in an upside down triangle shape, but I'm open to suggestions!
    wanna help me out?? :)
    thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

If only Emmet were here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Sofaspud wrote: »
    If only Emmet were here!

My thoughts exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 applestar12

If only Emmet were here!
    ? Emmet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

The greatest artist on boards is Emmet. He's amazing.

I don't think he's been around for a while but he used to design a lot of tattoos for people who asked here.
    He really is amazing, jaw dropping artwork.

• Advertisement

I don't think he's been around for a while but he used to design a lot of tattoos for people who asked here.
    He really is amazing, jaw dropping artwork.
    aw, that's such a shame. I am itching to get this tattoo. I'd love someone to just throw a design at me, then at least i could chop and change it as i liked, its tough to get an original template with no real arty friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Go to a reputable tattoo artist whose work you like the look of, and ask them to design it for you, after all that's why they got into tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭hollyhock

applestar12,ur not late yet!i got a tatoo when i was about 36 and had 2 kids! i got a humming bird cas i thought i was a bit old for cuties and hearts!i love it,the man that done it was called glen,he drew it freehand to the size i wanted,id love another one,have been thinking about it 4 awhile now.........im 46 now!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

hollyhock wrote: »
    applestar12,ur not late yet!i got a tatoo when i was about 36 and had 2 kids! i got a humming bird cas i thought i was a bit old for cuties and hearts!i love it,the man that done it was called glen,he drew it freehand to the size i wanted,id love another one,have been thinking about it 4 awhile now.........im 46 now!!!!

And you still use text speak?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

A man rode from the west knowing a great deed needed doing:

I present to you the op one of my greatest works, you will need to find an exceptional artist to rend this piece it the style that it needs. I also reccomend that the tattoo is applied only in the waining moon to add to its mystique

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

My work here is done, adieu xx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

I present to you the op one of my greatest works, you will need to find an exceptional artist to rend this piece it the style that it needs. I also reccomend that the tattoo is applied only in the waining moon to add to its mystique

I think I might actually have to nick this idea and get it done before the op.

Might not be an artist capable enough on these shores though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭jippers87

Such talent! :P

Like all great heroes, Emmet appears in a brief flash of astounding glory, then poof! He's gone!
    Once again, you've shown us all what true beauty is. For that, I thank you.

Farewell once again, you beautiful, beautiful artist!

Epic epeic stuff. cant wait to get this done. although im not sure how long i can stand on my head for!! :D cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Ehm i may be wrong but wouldn't emmet be riding in from the east since ya know he's in england last time I checked??

Ehm i may be wrong but wouldn't emmet be riding in from the east since ya know he's in england last time I checked??

He's Emmet, he trapezed around the long way! That's just how amazing he is!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You've met the man before, do you think that he would even consider going the easy way?

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

eh we're all standing on our heads here so the west would be correct :p
    (dont question my logic)

Advertisement