Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Pro Goggles At Good Price

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

There is no mention of TM there, make sure they're QC'd. Cheap eyewear = fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i believe there the battleaxe clones, from what i've seen there of nice quality but unfortunately not rated so always a little wary

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

i had a pair worked ok for couple of weeks then the coating on the lens started to flake off leaving lens dull and blurred. not great.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Thanks for the heads-up Kevvv. If they are the TM ones, then great. No better mask/goggle. But if they are not the TM, then I would suggest the first thing you should do when you get your goggle is the check the on/off switch. They have a intendency of falling off.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Kevvv

Dim Sum wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads-up Kevvv. If they are the TM ones, then great. No better mask/goggle. But if they are not the TM, then I would suggest the first thing you should do when you get your goggle is the check the on/off switch. They have a intendency of falling off.

Thanks for the heads up . If they are the Battleaxe ones , this is pretty reassuring :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcrykb7ToII

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

This site is the cheapest Airsoft stuff ever on e-bay(i think anyways)

Check it out!

xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Check it out!

xXx
    i have bought a few bits off these guys very good both delivery wise and price

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Kevvv

Check it out!

xXx

Have to agree , mate of mine got a load of them before .

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

indeed they are, got a few things off them myself, and my intire teams uniform, helmet, helmet cover, cat eyes(i think) are bought from there,
    theyr ace!
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

I got what I thought was a clone TM fan mask from Ebairsoft and the goggles are hazed slightly in one small area. Not a big deal at all. However, it does have all the TM trades, came in a TM box with manual and bits and bobs, and appears to be very well made. Is it possible that Ebairsoft are just selling TM B-stock or would they still be clones?

• Advertisement
Advertisement