Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Teacher Available

Options
  • 06-02-2010 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone

I am native Chinese speaker with years of experience teaching Chinese from beginners to advance level.

Class type:
    • One-to-One Class: the most effective way to learn Chinese with 100% attention from the teacher.
    • Group Class: better chance to practice with others in or after class. This is an easy way launch yourself into the real life situations.
    • Survival Class: will include most popular real-life situation.
    • Business Class: build Chinese vocabulary that might appear in business meetings/conferences/negotiations ect, so that you will be able to communicate more easily with your clients or suppliers.
    • HSK and PSC Professional Chinese Exams: helps you improve the essential skills: reading/writing/listening/speaking as well as sentence structure, sentence patterns and exam techniques. High pass rate in the past.

I can also provide interpreting and translation work.

Good competitive rate. For further information please contact me.

Class only available in Dublin area.

Advertisement