Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donte Stallworth to be reinstated after the Super Bowl

Options
  • 05-02-2010 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭

Donte Stallworth to be reinstated;

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4889938

Interesting video. Such a tragic case really.

Anyone's opinion of Stallworth changed? 30 days was ridiculous but I didn't realise the case was as difficult as it was.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

.....and released straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

kmart6 wrote: »
    .....and released straight away!

Some of the comments underneath that article are hilarious. The Pats or the Jets a likely destination were the best ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I wouldnt mind seeing him in a Pats jersey next season.

Could be a likely option since he knows the offense and they need WR's!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Hazys wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind seeing him in a Pats jersey next season.

he would look better in a ravens jersey

• Advertisement

Working out with that Lions tomorrow supposedly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 CharismaPeep

The problem is if the Justice system says he paid his price, should Goddell punish him in its place? Obviously it was horrible what happened, and 30 days is ridiculous, but the NFL can't start banning players because the Justice system doesn't work.

I don't think any of the top teams will sign him, as they don't need the headache and he's not a franchise player.

How's he going to be a headadche!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

evil_seed wrote: »
    he would look better in a ravens jersey

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/17/stallworth-signs-with-ravens/

I guess he does

Could be a good signing! Flaco needs an aerial threat and hopefully he can be it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Not a big fan of Stallworth. For me he is nothing more than a 3rd WR behind two quality ones. Far too many crucial drops in his Pats days for my liking. He always had the qualities in him but for whatever reason he dropped so many passes he should have caught. If he can iron that kink he will definitely be a very good option for any team though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭irishraven

Welcome DS! I think he is the first part piece in our WR jigsaw - I am looking forward to camp already :0)

PLAR:D

Advertisement