Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Klock/Marcell Dettmann anyone else coming tonight?

Options
  • 05-02-2010 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any of the boardsies will be making an appearence tonight?

They are playing a 7 hour b2b set in Mynt nightclub in belfast, bus leaves from town at 7.

Despite having hailed from belfast ive never been out clubbing there, anyone been to mynt before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Was considering it a few weeks back but decided against, enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Was supposed to be going but due to some unforeen family stuff i couldnt make it. Wish I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

It was an amazing night! Bouncers were a bit dodgey but other than that it was wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

SteveDon wrote: »
    It was an amazing night! Bouncers were a bit dodgey but other than that it was wild.

I was supposed to go mesmelf, unfortunately money restrictions meant otherwise, in what way were the bouncers dodge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

SteveDon wrote: »

lets hear your review ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055814134

• Advertisement
Advertisement