Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Battleships for sale...anyone!!!

Options
  • 05-02-2010 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

So was wondering if anyone had a minmatar battleship for sale... I'll have the skills + supporting skills to use it in four days... but the price is Ooochies... so was wondering if any of the senior players could sort out a deal with a BS maybe they dont use anymore..

Isk is tight :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

How much are minmatar ones? I got a Raven for about 90mill recently. Got the money by running pirate missions. It clocks up pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

Checked prices last night between 120 and 145 mil... then i'd have to fit it out...with lvl 3's I'm making around 3-4 mil a night...So i'd be a while trying to get in to it.. and I got a lvl 4 agent available now.. nice increase in the rewards and bounties

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

would you kindly get your API key here and plug it into this then post it so we old inactives may laugh at thine skills good sir

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

why buy a maelstrom.......if you are just getting into a BS then you should aim for a tempest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

maels are pretty cool for missions with arty used one once before stroking out and deciding to never do another mission in my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

what i meant was if hes literally just getting in to a battleship then he should aim a little lower to get the hang of it. for the same price of the maelstrom he will get a tempest + insurance.

if you write ''gneez is a sexual tyrannosaurus'' on your chest in black marker and post the photo here I'll give you a typhoon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gneez wrote: »
    if you write ''gneez is a sexual tyrannosaurus'' on your chest in black marker and post the photo here I'll give you a typhoon

Aren't your accounts inactive?

no both my accounts are active I just dont play much, taking a bit of a break

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Gneez wrote: »

If you do this ill cover the cost to upgrade to a maelstorm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 JoeDante

Heya Wook,

I currently hold the Irish channel "poor mouth" contract. It expires this week. You can have it after that ;) lol

we'll run a few level 4s and get you some cash. Probably be on at 8 this evening if you're about.

Advertisement