Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deepstack Updates

Options
  • 05-02-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭

Just letting you know that I'm floating around the Ballsbridge Inn doing updates for the weekend at the European Deepstack Poker Championship. As always, if you're looking for updates about a specific player, let me know either here on through the comments on the official blog.

It looks like there's plenty of Belgian and French representation in the media room, so I'll be focusing my reporting on the Irish contigent of players.

Official Blog.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mia2010

how is joe o neill and andy black getting on

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Joe is probably the only player that I can hear talking no matter where I am in the room. He seems to be having a great laugh with his table and they seem happy to fold to his raises.

Andy is playing pretty well from what I've heard. He's also shaved which made me not recognise him for about 6 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

AdMMM wrote: »
    Joe is probably the only player that I can hear talking no matter where I am in the room. He seems to be having a great laugh with his table and they seem happy to fold to his raises.

They will be happy to re-raise his ass too when it matters. ;)

when willcurrent standings be up...how is joe o neill

Next chip count will be in around 138 minutes. Joe has a mountain of chips and having great fun. Anyone else you want me to keep tabs on?

• Advertisement

your updates are great..fair play..andy black is gone...him and joe were my men...come on joe...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Gerard Harraghy please, cheers

Joe lost a big pot earlier that would have seen him become one of the chipleaders. He's currently battling away with an average stack of just over 250k.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kellyseye

dave masters graham masters gorden cowan dave rielly john weafer countd please

any sign of a chip count

• Advertisement

I'll try get some estimated counts of all the players you mentioned but I won't have a full count of all players until the end of play as there aren't enough dealers available to accurately count all the stacks during the breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kellyseye

cheers thanks for updates

Advertisement