Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT - These Hopeful Machines

Options
  • 05-02-2010 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

I just downloaded it on itunes UK this morning, and I'm extremely happy about this album.. Trancey, Rocky, Cheesey, Stuttery, Electroey... perfect BT blend

Has anyone else listened to it yet? I'd be interested to hear your comments too!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Kipling

lima wrote: »
    I just downloaded it on itunes UK this morning, and I'm extremely happy about this album.. Trancey, Rocky, Cheesey, Stuttery, Electroey... perfect BT blend

Has anyone else listened to it yet? I'd be interested to hear your comments too!

dosent sound to good man lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

Dont worry man, not all at the same time :D

Have a listen:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 novy

Hey Lima,

Love that tack 'Every Other Way', think it's track 3 on CD1! All and all, it's a brilliant album, love the vocals from Kirsty Hawkshaw as ever and Christian Burns too! Only found out that 'Every Other Way' is a cover version. 'Suddenly' is was a great first single from the album. It must take BT ages in the studio to produce these tracks, there's so much production in each one!

I was surprised with how much guitar based stuff there was on this album, deffo a plus though!

Lima, If you like this - you should download Groove Armada's new album 'Black Light', rocks big time!!!

Advertisement