Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl Party - Dublin Rebels (in Dandelion)

Options
  • 04-02-2010 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Thanks to everyone who has already PMd me about this.

Anyone looking to get on the guestlist must PM me the names and email addresses for everyone they want to bring. A couple of people PMd, but have yet to get back to me with addresses for their friends.

Once I get this info, I will add you to the guestlist.

If you want to go, and haven't PMd me, please do so BEFORE FRIDAY MORNING!

I'll mail everyone to confirm you're on the guestlist tomorrow morning.

Thanks again to everyone. This is shaping up to be a real humdinger!

Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Lothaar v2

Hi all,
    Just to confirm - I have emailed everyone who is on the guestlist. If you did not get an email, YOU ARE NOT ON THE GUESTLIST!

A few people contacted me after Friday morning and may not have made it in time.

We are expecting a massive turnout, so it could be a case of "if your name's not on the list, you're not getting in". Sorry about that but we're going to have a capacity crowd tonight.

Thanks,
    Andy Dennehy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lothaar v2 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Just to confirm - I have emailed everyone who is on the guestlist. If you did not get an email, YOU ARE NOT ON THE GUESTLIST!

A few people contacted me after Friday morning and may not have made it in time.

We are expecting a massive turnout, so it could be a case of "if your name's not on the list, you're not getting in". Sorry about that but we're going to have a capacity crowd tonight.

Thanks,
    Andy Dennehy

Great Night last night...Thanks for the invite....

Brilliant atmosphere in there...pit they didn't leave on the tv for the presentation.

Work wasn't fun this morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

guys, (sent an mail to both of you this morning), again thanks for a great night, really really enjoyed it, though i do have a query about the "large platters" 4 of us ate 2 of them and were still pretty hungry :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

http://dublinrebels.com/?page_id=23&album=1&gallery=12

Some pics of the event and the erm extremely hot cheerleaders:D

Advertisement