Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable, Decent Jewelery Shops

Options
  • 04-02-2010 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hey, I'm looking to get my Girlfriend a nice necklace for her birthday and was wondering if anyone knows any good places in the City Center or Liffey Valley? I'm looking to spend around 50 euro and want to get something that looks nice and is quality.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

You could try 'Rhinestones' in Andrew Street (Dublin) for a vintage or one-off piece.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

Just read some reviews and a lot of people seem to like it. How are the prices in there? Think I would get something nice for my budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

You'll easly find something for €50 or under. You might get better value on EBay but you have to weigh that against being able to go in, browse, examine and hold the piece yourself.
    Damn, now I have a craving for a new(vintage) tiepin.:o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

There's a girl who has a stand at the sunday market in Howth who also has some of her range in the Powerscourt Townhouse. It's lovely stuff and anything sparkeley is swarovzki crystal so it's not exactly cheap market tat!

Advertisement