Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you name the song used in Under Ether's credits?

Options
  • 04-02-2010 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Remember that rte music program last december called 'Under Ether' ? I promise one thousand cool-points to whoever knows the the name of the band or the song used at the start and close of each episode.

It's been annoying me for ages because I saw the video about a year ago and never found out what it was. And then every time i'd see this show i'd hear it again and it was like it was taunting me.

Clues:
    It's an instrumental. It's up tempo with a driving bassline and drumbeat. The video is very distinctive. It mostly features these puppets in a boat being circled and eventually eaten by a puppet shark. Also there was a scene with a guy picking up the phone and red paint spraying out of the mouthpiece all over him.

I really liked it and i want to know what it was.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement