Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COLLEGE FEES

Options
  • 03-02-2010 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

I was wondering what the situation is regarding college fees? wether they are back or not? Information is quite sketchy and hard to find.

Ive already completed a degree in accounting in IT Carlow and am taking a year out to save and hopefully do a masters in Waterford next year.

I have qualified for the 100% grant (approx 3000) every year while I was in Carlow so I should qualify for it again next year so would this have any impact on the fees? I also read that it will only be people that start college next year that will have to pay fees and not someone continuing their education like me doing a masters.

Any information you can provide on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement