Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band seeking a rythm Guitarist and a Singer(any style)

Options
  • 03-02-2010 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Band Name: Undecided ...

Band Genre: Metal

Band Location: Jamming room is in meath , play gigs in dublin

Influences: Biggest is Metallica, also love Lamb of God, Devildriver, System of a Down, Pantera, Slipknot etc

Positions Available: Rythm Guitarist and singer (preferably 1 guy)

Desired Age Range: 2 of us are 15 and 1 is 16 , so any where between 13 - 18 is good

Additional Info:
    Hopping to do originals.
    Will be doing a few metal versions of classical songs eg. requiem for a dream
    All have own gear + RECORDING GEAR + Also have big amps ect
    All our own instruments sound great :)
    Have alot of gig oppertunities
    Will hope to do a few covers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I just want to say thanks for taking the time to put up a well-written post. Best of luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭evil-yoda

yo!
    i play rhythm, heavy metal stuff. I'm 19, a bit older than what youre looking for, but thought i'd reply anyway, just to say i'm interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Drumallica

evil-yoda wrote: »
    yo!
    i play rhythm, heavy metal stuff. I'm 19, a bit older than what youre looking for, but thought i'd reply anyway, just to say i'm interested

Have discussed this with him , we are not looking for a rythem guitarist anymore ;) Thanks :)

BUMP We need a singer!

We have decided on " Path to Purgatory " .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 solidcobra12

Hey if your still looking for a guitarist im interested. I have 6+ tears experince. My guitars include bc rich beast and a fender strat. I've been in a metal band before so i know the crack :D

email me if your interested cormacmather@eircom.net

Sorted. :D Thanks alot to all the guys who have enquired! ;) Im not quiet sure on how to close this thread.:o

Advertisement