Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a late night Raiding guild.

Options
  • 03-02-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a mature late night raiding guild, from 9pm - 10pm till late. It would be nice if its was an Irish Guild. I'm on Nagrand at the moment, but would be willing to move realms. I'm a Resto Druid, Alliance, character name is Nukemee. The usual 7pm start is hard to do when you have kids that need to be sorted.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

We usually start raiding at 8pm over on Shattered hand. I'm sure uttik will be along to give you more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Is that 8pm WoW time?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

its an all irish guild so i presume its local time :)

The all Irish part sounds great , but I really need to find a guild that starts at 9pm and after, Irish time. Before then the wife and kids start giving out and it's really hard raiding with that going on. From 9pm to 3am or even 4am in the morning would be perfect for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Ah i doubt we would be to much good to you then, i dont think we plan on raiding till 3/4am as we all have jobs to get up for... well most of us anyway :)

• Advertisement

Ya, I'm a night owl alright. Into bed around 2-3 am and up at 8am. Does anyone know of any guilds that starts late. There must be more old farts like me out there that stay up till the wee hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

I don't know currently of any late night raiding guilds on Nagrand. My server too.

Usually I'd do randoms late at night, but I reckon a guild doing proper raids after 10pm, might not be as easy.

Hope you find something!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

There's a guild called Conquest (they are Alliance) that does late night raiding - I'm not exactly sure of the hours (I get the feeling it could be raid start times of ~11:00 realm time)

I don't have their guild website at hand (trying to find the relevant thread on guild forums at the moment :D) so their Armory page may be off some use to you.

EDIT: Ah, found their guild website - http://conquesteu.com/

EDIT 2: On second thought, maybe it's not as suitable as I had originally though...
    I managed to find a guild that raids from 00:45 server time every night and this suits my working hours perfectly

Thanks for the info Robby91. I was hoping to find an Irish guild that starts late, but it looks like thats not possible.

Anti, whats the name of your guild?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

TBH your best bet is to make a post on the recruitment section of the wow eu forums asking that question. Very doubtful you will get a full Irish guild who do that and I don't actually know of any guild who raids that late!

• Advertisement

Yes true, but I thought I'd chance it here first though.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 CormacBass

Hey, Im a lvl 80 dwarf on Saurfang, I want to find an irish raiding guild too.. willing to change server..

Advertisement