Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair models required in Dundalk (The Hair Shop)

Options
  • 03-02-2010 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey,

We need some hair models for a guest stylist we have coming in next Tuesday and Wednesday. Adam Reed is world renowned and stylist to Madonna, Sophie Dahl, Diane Kruger, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Friel, Patsy Kensit and Noel Gallagher.

If you're interested in a fantastic new look for FREE drop into us, call 042 93 31244 or send us an email info@thehairshop.ie.

Models will be styled for free and you must be available all day Tuesday or Wednesday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 higgins2010

Hey,

We need some hair models for a guest stylist we have coming in next Tuesday and Wednesday. Adam Reed is world renowned and stylist to Madonna, Sophie Dahl, Diane Kruger, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Friel, Patsy Kensit and Noel Gallagher.

If you're interested in a fantastic new look for FREE drop into us, call 042 93 31244 or send us an email info@thehairshop.ie.

Models will be styled for free and you must be available all day Tuesday or Wednesday.
    When you say free can i have my color and cut for free (no charge)?

When you say free can i have my color and cut for free (no charge)?
    Hello anybody there? :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

Hello anybody there? :-(

I really dont wanna sound like a real meanie here but, they give you a number to call, couldnt you perhaps give them a call and ask them directly over the phone? thus getting a more sure and speedy answer?

i just wanted some more info before i did. ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thehairshop

Apologies for the delay in replying. Yes it is free for both colour and cut. If you are interested in a change of colour and cut let us know.

• Advertisement

great stuff, I work in Dundalk so i will call on my lunch break.
    thanks

Are you working in Dundalk today? If so could u call in to us today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭mindundalk

Hey,

Adam Reed is huge this is a nice treat you'd be mad to miss out trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

My wife emailed and left her phone number 2 days ago and has heard nothing back.:confused:

My wife emailed and left her phone number 2 days ago and has heard nothing back.:confused:

Sorry about that but when I checked my email it had been put in the junk folder and that why I did not reply.
    I will send you an email later with an offer.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tiffmister

JUST SEEN THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRE5ws4QZ8

tiffmister wrote: »
    JUST SEEN THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRE5ws4QZ8
    Cool Video

did you get a special offer yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jaypeg

did you get a special offer yet?
    now now! don't be nosy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tiffmister

Cool Video
    Day 2 now on youtube.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NDQdX64h3s

Advertisement