Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus splits from Madonna

Options
  • 03-02-2010 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭

While I couldn't give too hoots what either of these people do, I just thought it was a great headline! :)

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2010/0203/madonna.html

Jesus splits from Madonna - report

Madonna has reportedly split from boyfriend Jesus Luz.

Luz allegedly ended his relationship with the 51-year-old singer because of their age difference and busy schedules.

"It not only was totally amicable, but it was Luz who initiated the split," a source told the Chicago Sun-Times.
    Advertisement

According to the report, the 23-year-old Brazilian realised that their lack of mutual interests did not suit a long-term relationship.

Madonna and Luz met at a photoshoot for W magazine in December 2008. They began dating shortly after her divorce from director Guy Ritchie was finalised.

The couple were recently reported to be trying for a baby.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

PDN wrote: »
    While I couldn't give too hoots what either of these people do, I just thought it was a great headline! :)

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2010/0203/madonna.html

Madonna has reportedly split from boyfriend Jesus! Lulz.

Couldn't resist.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Antbert

Quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

When reading the thread title only, I tried to imagine what the thread could be about. :confused:
    I thought that perhaps Jesus Christ our Lord said, "Okay, you're on your own" to Madonna.
    Kind of like when you reject/blaspheme the Holy Spirit enough times that it will no longer be able to reach you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Soul Winner

When reading the thread title only, I tried to imagine what the thread could be about. :confused:
    I thought that perhaps Jesus Christ our Lord said, "Okay, you're on your own" to Madonna.
    Kind of like when you reject/blaspheme the Holy Spirit enough times that it will no longer be able to reach you.

I pictured a fallen statue and due to the force of the impact the baby Jesus simply split apart from the Madonna :pac:

31004-madonna--child-michaelangelo-brugge-belgium.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I've still to see the Star's greatest headline moment beaten.

"No-nobby bobby keeps jobby: Force let sex-swap PC become WPC."

Golden!

Advertisement