Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Radio

Options
  • 03-02-2010 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I have been away from wow for a few weeks due to me moving, but when i got my machine set up, i usualy have a radio station on the background, sometimes wow radio. But when i went to their site today i noticed it was taken offline and all there shows have been split to 3 diffrent radio sites.

Does anyone know what appened to them? was there a falling out with the staff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Well the main reason for listening to the station, is due to their podcasts, they had a variety of diffrent shows on it that has discusion ranging from wow patches to theorycrafting to general gaming goodness and then the usual funny jokes going on.

I find it easier to listening to other people talk in the background then straight up music, I ave always prefered it.

Cheers RopeDrink anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Well basically there was no falling out. They all had different aspirations and directions they wanted to go in. They also felt that the title WoWradio was holding them back in a way, as most shows are now general gaming shows.

OMFG now houses the Donut Boys, Maxspeed, the return of Turpster and Slanik, the founder of WoWradio Athalus and a lot of others.

VTW is Casually Hardcore and Octale and Hordak. Not entirely sure who else is there or going there.

CynicalBrit is of course Totalbiscuit and his shows.

Advertisement