Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Networks & Systems Management questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tuctuc

There's about 15 in the class. The maths is ok. You do number systems, logic, matrices, set theory, trigonometry, and statistics throughout the year. I found most of them easier than leaving cert maths. Matrices was the only one that caused me problems. The scripting again isn't too hard, they just teach the basics. All in all if you show up to classes you'll be fine it's the ones that never showed up that are failing or have dropped out already.

Hi Cyclone, So in second year is the routing and switching solely cisco do you know? Also is the web programming and server scripting HTML and php. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 woolyxxx

hilyardo wrote: »
    Hey i got accepted into this course fir the coming year and i have read that is a waste of time can anyone let me know is it worth doing?

Course is grand, I'm currently on work experience, starting 4th year in a few weeks. The modules changed around 2012/2013, still a few filler modules but in general its all fairly up to date and relevant. I've been in contact with a good few students who finished this year and nearly all of them have jobs, the majority of them have gone back to the companies they did their co-op with.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

woolyxxx wrote: »
    Course is grand, I'm currently on work experience, starting 4th year in a few weeks. The modules changed around 2012/2013, still a few filler modules but in general its all fairly up to date and relevant. I've been in contact with a good few students who finished this year and nearly all of them have jobs, the majority of them have gone back to the companies they did their co-op with.

What job positions/companies did they get work in if you dont mind me asking?

Advertisement