Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE Scar Co2

Options
  • 02-02-2010 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Bit confused - are there more than one version of gas/co2 blowback Scar? Because the gas ones been out awhile, and is supposed to take co2 mags apart from a few cases of weakened stocks (and on that note, another question, was that problem fixed?) but just looking at MIA I came across the 'Wetti AWSS WE Scar co2' coming feb/march 2010 - is this a reinforced version of the older one, or a completely new design, or what? There's a video of it on the MIA page here. If anyone could tell me what exactly the deal is with this model and where I could get it (apart from MIA) it'd be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tony can get them in as well

all we scars can take co2 out of the box, although you will need a npas system to make it legal on co2, the stock breaking was a common problem but we did improve the design in latter models, unless mia are buying in really really old gen 1 products ( which i do not think you can even get hold of know so no worry there) you will not have a problem,

i know tony is getting in the new models from ehobby that is the latest gen

replacement reinforced stock parts and well all parts are available from airsoftbuddy the we shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Great Puding - thanks a lot, that's exactly the answer I was needing. Much appreciated.

Advertisement