Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Energy Efficiency Retrofits

• 02-02-2010 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi I'm a quantity surveying student looking for plans of energy efficiency retrofits in houses which I can prepare costs for as case studies for my dissertation, can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

How energy efficent are you looking for? I am currently working on a few but none are to passive standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Eoinsligo

I'm not too worried about passive standards. Ideally i'd like to have a few case studies for houses which were brought to a BER of B3 or higher from a grade D or lower.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

Do they have to be built? I've got two which might be of interest but they are not yet built and definately wouldn't be before june!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Eoinsligo

No, that'd be great, as long as I can show the estimated improvement and the cost of it. What size and type of house are they? Is there any way I could contact you directly?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Eoinsligo wrote: »
    No, that'd be great, as long as I can show the estimated improvement and the cost of it. What size and type of house are they? Is there any way I could contact you directly?
    Click on the user name and then select "send a private message to No6" :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement