Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reference from Work for rental accommodation

Options
  • 02-02-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm looking to rent an apartment but the management company is looking for references from work.
    Does anyone have a template / sample reference letter from their employers for this purpose?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I asked for the same from HR and all they needed to write was that I have been a full time employee for the company from date x to present on company stationery... That was more than enough for the landlord (no previous landlord reference or anything else was requested).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

J-blk wrote: »
    I asked for the same from HR and all they needed to write was that I have been a full time employee for the company from date x to present on company stationery... That was more than enough for the landlord (no previous landlord reference or anything else was requested).

I did the exact same and it was no problem. No need for anything else in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 CityChick21

Thanks guys...appreciate response...

Advertisement