Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Application: Sent in certificate by accident

Options
  • 02-02-2010 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi,

I applied to Trinity as a mature student and silly me, I put in a copy of my leaving cert. I didn't have a copy of my fetac at the time but put a note that I would forwards asap.
    So now I have a dilemma, do I write a letter apologising for sending the cert that wasn't required or do nothing and they think I'm negligent as well as stupid for not sending in my fetac now that I have it Or should I send in a letter with my fetac that I promised in my application (somewhat rectifying my intelligence but proving myself to be a potentially difficult student)?

I'm really a lot more intelligent than the above you lead you to assume and now I'm kicking myself for somehow misunderstanding the handbook.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,362 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i would ring them and explain if you think they may have received it already

• Registered Users Posts: 78,350 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Phone them and arrange to exchange the documents. Check if they need copies or originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Calling probably is the best option. Thanks.

I rang. Crisis averted. She said it would be best not to worry about it as they just wont forward the leaving cert and letter to the departments.
    :)

Advertisement