Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GJP Deepstack

Options
  • 02-02-2010 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone any tickets for sale for this pls ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Tiltmeup wrote: »
    Id say if you just turn up on the day you could buy in directly, I dont think they will turn down cold hard cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blazin.aces

Tiltmeup wrote: »

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 d4events

No one has tickets for sale for this. If anyone tries to sell you one it is a con. The only way to get a ticket is through me if someone cancels and you must be on the waiting list.

We will turn down cold hard cash Damo as we only have so many dealers/chips/tables etc.

That blazin aces account has nothing to do with the club according to the club owners so beware.

If you want a ticket for this there are 15 available at the super satellite and that is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭fl&sh

whats to stop someone from selling their seat to the highest bidder once they've received their table draw.buyer just plays under a false name:D:D

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 d4events

fl&sh wrote: »
    whats to stop someone from selling their seat to the highest bidder once they've received their table draw.buyer just plays under a false name:D:D

:cool:

Easy way to get disqualified without a refund imo :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Ok folks, as d4events says, the blazin.aces account has nothing to do with this event. The event is sold out, so I'm closing this thread. d4events, if you would like it reopened, just send me a PM :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement