Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCPS Clamping appeal

Options
  • 02-02-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I'm e-mailing an appeal against a clamping I received last week. Is there an independent appeal committee I can CC?
    I'm also dropping them in a hard copy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭boomer_ie

laraido wrote: »
    I'm e-mailing an appeal against a clamping I received last week. Is there an independent appeal committee I can CC?
    I'm also dropping them in a hard copy.

Nope is no independant crowd, as for your appeal I can tell you now they will deny it no matter what grounds you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,295 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Private clamping in Ireland is unregulated, there is no independant appeals process and how its allowed exist without this inplace is beyond me. Theres a nice gap in the market for a €20 declamping service, fully unregulated ofcourse.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭laraido

boomer_ie wrote: »
    Nope is no independant crowd, as for your appeal I can tell you now they will deny it no matter what grounds you have.

don't make me hate them even more. Do they bring out the worst in everyone, I've never so readily and easily used the C word

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭laraido

Private clamping in Ireland is unregulated, there is no independant appeals process and how its allowed exist without this inplace is beyond me. Theres a nice gap in the market for a €20 declamping service, fully unregulated ofcourse.

yes there is. And just like the clampers, the declampers don't need the permission of the car owner, just leave an invoice. I know which one I'd be paying first...

Advertisement