Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRMC Equipment theft

Options
  • 02-02-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

I know this is from a few days ago and there is not a lot that can be done this side of the atlantic but I thought I would post this anyway since there are many Irish fans.
    PLEASE REPOST THIS: The band's personal storage locker was broken into and Michael Been's (Robert's dad and our sound man) had his vintage equipment stolen. Items were 1954 Fender Esquire (Yellow with Black Pick Guard), 1968 Ampeg Scrolltop Fretless Bass, 1964 Black Fender Precision Bass and a 1968 Gretsch Country Gentleman Single Cutaway. Please repost this and help spread the word - these items were extremely personal and the band, Michael, crew and management are devastated over this brazen act. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭francie BradyII

i'll keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ouravit

Just got this news on the BRMC website.

It reminds me of the time someone stole Lemmys hat at an after show party. In the end the guy realised the errors of his ways and handed it back to him with an apology. Lets hope they get a similar outcome.
    What a band !

4309348165_cb4cf32584.jpg

Advertisement